Monday, February 1, 2010

My Hoilday At genting Highlands

On 2nd - 4th December my family and I went to Genting Highlands for a holiday.In the morning,we woke up at around 8.30 - 9am.When we reached the Woodlands custom, it was very crowded as there were many cars there, but after a short while,we managed to "get out".It was a very long ride to Genting Highlands,but that didn't stop us from getting there.After a 6 hour ride,we arrived at Genting Highlands.It was pretty cold up there but I had lots of fun.I sat on the morail,ferris wheel,reindeer,merry-go-round.......


Time passes very fast so we must treasure it.

Here are some pictures I took when we were/at Genting Highlands/going to Genting Highlands/going home:



Here are two smilebox creations for you to see.....
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: My Fun Hoilday!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free photo book design

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Holiday Time!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design made with Smilebox

No comments: